YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wake up, open your eyes to the fields of wildflowers.



For I shall not let go, because You were always there. I forever hold strongly onto hope, because with You I'm able to see beautiful strength. Time stands still as I stand arms wide, awestruck in Your Grace. Breathtaking. 
You will always have my heart facing to You. 

Simple moments bloom into something more, more than just light captured. 

You've kept me wonderstruck. 






 "And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears.
And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears.



Get over your hill and see what you find there,
With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair."


Philippians 4:6 
"Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done."


1 comment:

  1. You are one of my favorite girls on this planet.

    ReplyDelete